Designed by LA-based Shimoda Design Group and Harwood Design Team, Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar is the newest restaurant concept and has the largest garden patio in Dallas. Located next to Saint Ann Court, the historic St. Ann's School was preserved and converted by Harwood International into a restaurant and bar surrounded by gardens and art. It is open for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and drinks.
The original structure was built in 1927 as Dallas' first school for Hispanic children. In addition to the original structure, Harwood International has preserved the mural of "Our Lady of Guadalupe" and serves as the focal point in the gardens. The first level of the two-story red brick building is Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar and the second level will house The Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Museum: The Samurai Collection.
Please note that reservations cannot be made for the patio. Patio is first come, first serve.